Deuteronomy 4: 29 "But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find Him, if you search after Him with all your heart and with all your soul."
Last night, the Lord is telling me to do something. I asked, "Lord, how?" I continued to reason out about this and that. But He keeps on telling me, "faith, don. Just have faith in Me. Trust Me, I'll take care of everything." I've been hard-headed. He keeps whispering, "faith". "you have a little faith, and you even doubt it.", He added. I cried, I wanted to say "yes, Lord. I will." But the statement has been full of 'buts'. I asked for more confirmations and a promise to hold. [kapal pa talaga ng mukha ko] By morning, I received a text message saying "For whatever is happening in your life. Don't preoccupy yourself with the question WHY? But rather ponder more on to WHERE these events bring you...Once you get to WHERE God wants you to be, then you'll know WHY." In my case, it's not WHY, it's HOW. But either way, it's the same issue. I was drowned by my thoughts--thoughts of my incapabilitie...
I used to ride a bike when I was just a kid. I enjoyed driving along the streets within the neighborhood, carrying a lot of candies inside the basket attached in front of my bike. As we transferred to a village in the city, I wasn't able to ride the same bike again. I had the bigger one. Riding it was a bit difficult, didn't know how to balance at that time. I got bruised and got wounded as part of learning to ride the real bike (i used to have the bike which has two tiny wheels at the back). And as I learned how to balance in riding the bigger one, I had a great time biking around the village with my friends in the neighborhood. I even crossed to another village through that. I also tried some stunts that added more bruises and wounds to my legs and knees. But I never stopped. I just loved it together with the risks/adventures. Having fun with my bike ended when it was stolen as we got out of town for a vacation. Years passed when it was finally replaced with a mountain bike....
"And the Lord said...'Do not be afraid, but go on speaking and do not be silent, for I am with you, and no one will attack you to harm you, for I have many in this city who are my people.'" -Acts 18:9-10 wooohooo! take courage and share the gospel for you are not alone. the Lord is with you, and many of His people are sent all over the city with the same vision! :) 'greater things are yet to come, greater things are still to be done in this city.' let's all be part of it! win, consolidate, disciple, send! :)
Comments
Post a Comment