Challenged

I can hardly express or explain what I'm going through right now. Plans have to be changed. A dream must be surrendered in exchange for a greater dream and purpose that is in accordance to His will.  But there's that peace that lives in my heart and I know that He's the reason for such peace. I'm truly amazed by what He makes me feel despite the things happening. Indeed, we cannot totally surpass, fathom or understand His great plans. They just lead us to full trust and faith in Him.
According to Jim Stovall's The Ultimate Gift, "Any challenge that does not defeat us ultimately strengthens us." "If we are not allowed to deal with small problems,  we will be destroyed by slightly larger ones. When we come to understand this fact, we live our lives not avoiding problems, but welcoming them as challenges that will strengthen us so that we can be victorious in the future."
Whatever I am facing at the moment, I believe this one's a preparation for the fulfillment of His greater purpose. It's another way or shall I say a privilege of experiencing His grace, as this happens for the glory of His name. My strength comes from the Lord alone. He's my refuge, my rock and my portion forever!
I'm challenged to do more now; to serve Him all the more. The challenge signifies more things are to come. The multitudes are coming! And by His grace nothing, not a problem or any circumstance can stop me in chasing my dreams [the multitudes].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

challenged

I just can't contain it

"'Di Bale ng Sobra, Basta 'Wag lang Magkulang"